Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer In Kobol A Baby Set

This is the cutesy hat that goes with the set. This pattern is part of a book from Leisure Arts.
This is a great pattern and I made it in cotton. I enjoyed the color combination and the way the white softens the green! This was a very fun pattern to make, very easy, it is amazing the texture that a slip stitch followed by a single crochet is able to make. I hope you enjoy the view.!
This will be put together with the Summer in Kobol Blanket below for a Baby Welcoming Party. I was going to make the booties, but I will leave it like this. It is a fast crochet pattern once you get over the changing colors. This colors get left on a stitch holder and picked up after you get done using the other color, then you leave the other color on a stitch holder as well. It can be adjusted and I may say it can be designed a bit easier and better, but the overall rating from 1-10 for this pattern is a 9.5! If you want to see the Summer in Kobol Afghan you can click HERE and it will take you to the post. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Almost two years without blogging August 2020

Life can be a bowl of strawberries when cheries are not available.   It has been almost two years since I have been in this blog.  I have s...